Páginas

sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2008

About my disease


I am worried about my situation, my urine still bleeds and this makes me anxious. Let me tell you something about what's happening. I am posting some links in English in this blog, some people from other countries have been visiting my page and many of them can't read Portuguese (that is my native language). I had cancer three years ago, made a surgery. The disease came back, so I made another surgery last year. Now the tumor seems to be back again. I won't give up living, no I won't! Life is too much beautiful to be lived, and I don't want to get rid of it right now. No, this isn't fair. I will fight for living, and this disease will not knock me down. Not now, that I am taking my best part!

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anônimo disse...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!